Friday, January 10, 2014

I heard some people talking about a documentary today ...



Bronies ?...and could not help but think, What the fuck went wrong in their childhood to produce those kind of interests ? Then I realized that some may find my interests rather strange. I know I have made an attempt to explain my interest before....(not really) Many moons ago....a seed was planted......,and ...As a little kid, I suppose I was a little weird.... but I think I have found the true root of my psychosis....






That evil, twisted, molded abomination..... Gumby.





As a child I was exposed to this television program on a regular basis, it does explain most of my habitual inclination or proclivity to seek out ruins, pictographs, petroglyphs and other artifacts of a lost civilization.....




....heat stroke and dehydration, snake bite and flash flood, falling off a 1000 foot cliff and a hundred other desert hazards...





thanks alot Gumby......


No comments: